DC CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
Set out below are the terms and condition of the DC Club Loyalty Scheme promoted and operated by DC Direct Limited (company number 05834373) of Floor 2,18 Charlotte Road, London, EC2A 3PB for and on behalf of the DC Group of companies (comprising DC Direct Limited, More than Just Coffee Limited (08659623) and Oracle Managed Services LLP (OC337087)). These terms and conditions govern the collection and redemption of DC Club loyalty points (DC Club Points). The current redemption value of points is one DC Club Point equals £1.00 (one pound sterling) and the DC Club Loyalty Scheme is only available to customers of DC Group, comprising DC Direct, Oracle or MTJC.
JOINING DC CLUB
If you are an existing client (Client) of the DC Group you will automatically earn bonus points by joining the DC Club. Sales staff must link the account within the Horizon portal to the DC Group portal for verification.
A new client (Prospect) not set up on the Horizon portal or not already affiliated with any of the DC Group will be automatically allocated 25 bonus points upon joining the DC Club. To claim the bonus points, the accounts must be verified for validity by DC Group sales staff and will be locked for use until this has been done. The Prospect must have also spent a minimum of £200 (excl. VAT) to claim the bonus DC Club Points.
The Prospect will be sent a welcome pack by upon registering with promotional material enclosed.
Any Client or Prospect joining the DC Club will require a registered user (User). The User must be a representative of the Client or Prospect, and must have the prior written authority of the Client or Prospect to join the DC Club. DC Direct reserves the right to request confirmation of authority from the User from time to time.
Members of the DC Club come in three ranking levels as follows:
- Standard DC Club Point allocation: 0.01 DC Club Point per £1 spent
- Access to DC Club incentives
- 100 (Bronze to Gold) Bonus DC Club Points for upgrading
- 50% more DC Point allocation: 0.015 DC Club Points per £1 spent
- 25 (Bronze to Silver) Bonus DC Club Points for upgrading
- Double DC Club Point allocation: 0.02 DC Club Points per £1 spent
- 50 (Silver to Gold) Bonus DC Club Points for upgrading
- Access to the special DC Club Holiday Draw incentive (see below for further details)
JOINING OTHER DC GROUP BRANDS
Joining the DC Club as an existing client of a DC Group company, will automatically earn you bonus DC Club Points. Sales staff will link the account in the Horizon portal to the DC Group portal for verification.
EARNING DC CLUB POINTS
Whenever you spend £1 (GBP) at any participating DC Group company, you will earn 0.01 DC Club Points. There may also be special offers for DC Club points from time to time on special items. All DC Club points are allocated at the sole discretion of DC Direct for and on behalf of the DC Group companies. Redemption of DC Club points are at the sum of £0.01 per DC Club point through the DC Club portal, and redemption of DC Club points are at the sole discretion of DC Direct for and on behalf of the DC Group companies.
DC Group have teamed up with the Chartwell Cancer Trust, and you can use the DC Club portal to allocate any accrued DC Club Points to the charity. DC Group reserves the right to vary the chosen charity from time to time. When an allocation is granted to the DC Club charity we will ask you to confirm if you want Gift Aid to apply to your donation, which increases the amount of the donation to the charity. A record of any allocation to the DC Club charity can be provided to you for Gift Aid purposes.
Users can allocate saved DC Direct Points to shopping vouchers. Vouchers must only be used for the Client or Prospect, and not the User. Vouchers are currently available in ranges of £5, £10, £20 and £50, and shops and outlets where they may be exchanged will be published on the DC Club website from time to time. DC Direct reserves the right to vary availability of the shopping vouchers at any time without notice to Users.
DISCOUNTED/FREE GOODS/SERVICES FROM EXISTING PRODUCT RANGE
Users can allocate saved DC Club Points towards a discount against a range of standard DC Group stock items. Discounts (including duration and amount) are at the sole discretion of DC Direct, and will be notified to the User prior to allocation of DC Club Points
CROSS PROMOTION FOR DC GROUP BRANDS
If you introduce other businesses to the DC Group or DC Club, we may offer discounts for DC Group services and products through the DC Club portal. See the DC Club website for more details of offers available for introductions.
DC CLUB HOLIDAY DRAW
If a User reaches Gold Status, they can enter the DC Club Holiday Draw in exchange for 100 DC Club Points. The DC Club Holiday Draw will be held every two months, and the winner will be drawn at random by DC Direct on behalf of all DC Club Users who have entered, and the result of the DC Club Holiday Draw will be notified to all Users who have entered after each draw.
Users can allocate saved DC Club Points against a range of corporate gifts such as audio speakers or coffee machines. A full list of available corporate gifts will be displayed in the DC Club portal.
Users can allocate saved DC Club Points against a number of hospitality options. A designated member of the DC Group (normally the account holder) will be personally involved at such hospitality events, and these may include:
- Being taken out to dinner by DC Group
- A night out on DC Group
- Team events (activity days out for the entire office)
CROSS PROMOTION FROM OUTSIDE SOURCES
From time to time, DC Direct will provide offers from carefully selected third parties which can be exchanged for saved DC Club Points. See the DC Club portal for more information.
Please note that refunds cannot be given once the reward has been received by you or if you leave the DC Club or your membership is terminated for any other reason. DC Club Points may not be exchanged for cash or monetary equivalent.
- Your membership of DC Club starts when your DC Club account is opened, or when we determine DC Club is available to you and ends when your DC Club account is closed or when we determine that DC Club is no longer in operation. DC Club is operated by DC Direct Limited for and on behalf of the DC Group of companies.
- All rewards featured in DC Club are subject to availability from time to time and no warranty is given as to the availability of rewards at any time.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel DC Club at any time giving Users seven days’ notice in writing.
- We reserve the right to change or amend the terms and conditions of DC Club. Any changes will be notified in advance in writing.
- We reserve the right to take any appropriate action where the User has breached the terms and conditions of DC Club.
- In the case of dispute, the decision of DC Direct shall be final.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
SCHEME DATA POLICY